SysOrb server and network monitoring
2023 Crack KeyTY2M6-FOT4F-9OXPW-19R4W-M0G41
2023 Crack + Serial KeyKEPHO-GVF62-9GVY1-1JYY0-FNBKJ
2023 Crack Serial Number2FWQ3-7G9N1-WBNE2-UVC7T-R26W6
Crack + Activation KeyGDGYM-S8QED-0MW5P-POPE1-OAFPY
2023 Serial KeyX0I4C-VXJ9B-TBJDI-I7D9A-M9WQT
2023 Crack And Serial Key Windows 10XFF9I-1O1HC-ODL5I-FRNBQ-DWSIK
Crack And Serial Key DownloadDRS6Q-ABAA4-8Z6JT-DS071-M7FRT
2023 Crack For Mac3VAP9-M810H-465IM-5KILX-WXST4
Crack 2023 KeygenE2RZW-19H05-6Q7LR-FSXEN-JW0UF
Crack License KeyYG5ZL-6JIF0-0386G-5W6J9-LI6MU
Serial Key Windows 11TKM44-FOMB0-9SNIH-6CUPM-TBB66
Crack 2023 Product KeyB4UT1-61DO8-KINXN-TWRX2-G9PN8
SysOrb is a cross-platform software system for monitoring servers (Win/Lin/Unix/Novell), applications, switches, routers, firewalls, printers, and copiers. SysOrb has many advanced features and yet it has a simple and easy-to-use web interface which means short implementation time and significantly less training needed than with other competing systems. SysOrb saves metrics data for up to four years. It features reporting and alert notification (e-mail, pager, SMS, Event Log, and custom) capabilities. SysOrb offers thousands of parameters, with which to monitor the target systems. NetChecks, AgentChecks, and SNMPChecks are the three main categories of checks. Monitor ICMP, FTP, SMTP, HTTP, and free memory, free disk space, CPU utilization, Event Log (+ any other log) as well as service/process presence, uptime, and performance counters. SNMPChecks monitors routers, and switches. SysOrb is very well suited for Managed Service Providers, providing in-house and remote monitoring for a number of different customers within the same system.
SysOrb is an advanced server and network monitoring system with many features and yet it has a simple and easy-to-use web interface which means short implementation time and significantly less training needed than with other competing network monitoring systems.
SysOrb is Danish developed and was originally designed with Hosting and Managed Service Providers needs in mind, but today SysOrb is also used by many corporate IT-departments.
The SysOrb architecture allows for monitoring of LANs as well as WANs with many different geographical locations.
- Supports Windows monitoring, Linux monitoring, UNIX monitoring and Novell NetWare monitoring.
- Alert notification via email, SMS or script.
- Highly scalable.
- Has a rich variation of different graphs features giving you a unique overview.
- Is a stand-alone system that comes with all the critical features integrated – database, report generator, alert notification etc.
- No need for external databases and easy maintenance of the monitoring system.
- Monitor across vendors, apps, and device types meaning that no other monitoring systems are necessary use one tool only.
- Offers unparalleled performance and within seconds you can easily generate reports showing you the check results for e.g the last 3 month, 6 month or the last year.
- Easy create and edit policy-based templates (nodecalesses) that can be applied to multiple nodes in the network
Network & server monitoring
Simple and affordable
Customer based grouping
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 3.8.0
- Ability to set alert group for an entire domain: Now the administrator no longer needs to set alert group on each individual node but can set an alert group for an entire domain. This feature will ease the configuration of SysOrb significantly and save a lot of time when configuring new domains and nodes.
- In graphical view, it is now possible to use label instead of node name: In SysOrb 3.6 the node name was used to display the name of the node in the graphical view. This,in some cases, caused too much text on the graphical view. Now SysOrb uses the node label instead. This also implies that if the label is empty, no name will be displayed at all. There will only be the read/yellow/green bulb – no actual node identification. This improvement will make the graphical view even more smart and useful.
- Improved IPMI sensor support: IPMI is the Intelligent Platform Management Interface which is an open standard that is integrated into most systems by hardware manufacturers. IPMI can provide real time hardware information such as system temperatures, voltages, fan speeds and hardware status. SysOrb already has advanced support for IPMI but we now improved the IPMI support even further. The range of different hardware types which SysOrb can monitor has therefore also been expanded dramatically, including, among other things, the server chassis LEDs.
- IO infrastructure cleanup: The IO infrastructure is the backbone of SysOrb. The IO infrastructure improvement speeds up and cleans up the core network and inter-process communication components of SysOrb. This allows SysOrb to process more checks, more requests and more data, faster than ever before.
- Improved NetCheck performance solution: The NetCheck code was not as efficient as it could be and some operations could be very CPU intensive. In SysOrb 3.8 we have re-designed the NetCheck logic so that it can perform more efficiently.
- Named devicemapper devices on Linux: SysOrb currently display statistics for “dm-0”, “dm-1” and so forth; using the devicemapper device numbers. This was not so useful for the administrator, as he usually will be referring to the named devices (eg. vg0-swap, vg0-home,). The improvement will present the administrator with the proper logical volume names instead of the device mapper numbered devices.
- Solaris CPU status readout improvements: SysOrb can now present CPU statistics from Solaris systems that are similar to those presented for Linux and Windows systems. This is very useful information for the Solaris administrator.
- New Solaris 10 x86 agent: The Solaris 10 x86 agent has been modernized to integrate fully with the Service Management Framework (SMF) and now also has extensive ZFS support.
- Downtime comments in incident log: In SysOrb 3.6 you can specify a comment when setting downtime, but this comment never appears in the incident log for the node. In SysOrb 3.8 this comment is now visible in the incident log.
- Allow a comment under stations: It is now possible to enter a comment when editing the station info under system setup. The comment display when one views the Stations list. This is very useful information for RDP access etc. to the stations.
- Downtime notifications in node incident log: Whenever a domain, node or check enters or leaves downtime, a suitable record will appear in the corresponding incident log for the node.
- SNMP packet spacing option: An Option for packet_spacing for SNMP packet transmission has been implemented.
SysOrb is an advanced server and network monitoring system with many features and yet it has a simple and easy-to-use web interface which means short implementation time and significantly less training needed than with other competing network monitoring systems. SysOrb is Danish developed and was originally designed with Hosting and Managed Service Providers needs in mind, but today SysOrb is also used by many corporate IT-departments. The SysOrb architecture allows for monitoring of LANs as well as WANs with many different geographical locations.
How To Install?1: Download the software from the given link.
2: Unpack and install the software.
3: Copy the crack directory crack file in the installation directory.
4: After that, open the program and click the button to enter the serial Key.
5: After that, open your keygen as administrator and select patch.
6: Then open the program and enter offline mode.
7: It's all done.