QuickWiper provides users with a simple program to cleanse your computer of unwanted files and folders. In addition, it provides several key features that help clean the hard drive even more, making it a great all-around product.
Most users will not have any trouble jumping right into QuickWiper. The screen consists of only a few command icons, and whenever the mouse is held over them, a brief description is provided. While there is a Help file, most users can skip it and start immediately cleaning their computer. Wiping a file or folder is an easy task. Users simply click on the icon for files or folders and follow a tree until they find the items in question. QuickWipe stores these in a queue until you are ready to hit the Wipe button. This erases these items quickly and easily. We were very happy with its results, but were blown away by what special features it provides. Using similar icons, users have the option to Wipe Free Space, which ensures that deleted items cannot be recovered. Users are also a single button away from cleaning their Internet of cookies, URLs, and other items hackers look for.
By providing a program that anyone can leap right into and get results, users will not need the full 30-day trial to realize this is a superior download for cleaning up your computer’s files
|Checklist: if you protected enough?
Try to analyze yourself (or ask for a help of nearest computer guru) using the following checklist, if your security programs protect you.
n Deleted files cannot be undeleted;
n Cannot find out what web-sites you have visited (and when you visited them);
n Cannot view visited pages or pictures downloaded by IE;
n Cannot find typed URLs in Windows registry;
n Program you are using can delete links to recently opened files;
n You can wipe free space to prevent undeleting of temporary files.
n Your file security utility is easy to use and cannot do any harm
Wiping sensitive files
“Wipe” word means deleting file so they could never be undeleted or recovered. Note: simple Windows deletion doesn’t wipe your file (even if you press shift + del).
QuickWiper for newbies
QuickWiper’s functions were design to prevent any accidental deletions. QuickWiper asks for a confirmation every time it is going to wipe some file. But advanced users can cut off this checking.
With QuickWiper you can use simple windows deletion, wipe files with single pass wiping or use most secure NSA erasure algorithm. Using QuickWiper you can decide whether you want to wipe file names.
Choosing wiping algorithms depends on your wiping task. You don’t need most secure erasure algorithm when you are wiping downloaded programs, but you need most secure NSA erasure algorithms when you wipe your sensitive files;
Automate your QuickWiper
- QuickWiper asks for confirmation before any wiping operation. You can turn off this option to speed up your work (do it if are only an advanced user);
- Make QuickWiper close automatically every time after you wipe file. Use “Close after wipe” option;
Command line support
QuickWiper has build-in options to support a command line usage.
- You can create a list of files, then send it to QuickWiper and do wiping operation.
- You can configure QuickWiper to wipe some files or folder on keystroke. You can use a Hot Key Runner – utility, which can run QuickWiper on keystroke and wipe specified files.
System Cleaner – recently opened files
- Windows keeps links to recently opened files – so one can find out which files you ran. QuickWiper’s System Cleaner can delete the links to recently opened files.
- QuickWiper is a disk cleaning utility that can completely wipe all your sensitive data and activity tracks with a single click. When you are working on your PC your operating system uses some temporary files and data called cache that is left behind even when you have stopped working on your PC. This cache can inform anyone about what you have been doing on your PC, like your recent file history can tell about the media you were just playing or the file you were editing. Your web browser’s history and recently visited pages can reveal your Internet activities.
QuickWiper needs just a single click to wipe all such data that can be harmful to your privacy. Additionally this tool makes your deleted files unrecoverable using the NSA erasing algorithm. Now you don’t need to go to your web browser tabs to clear your history and cache separately. Just install this tool in your system and stop worrying about your privacy. You can also configure QuickWiper to create LOG files with every detail of the wiping and history entries.
Integration in the Windows right click menu makes the wiping process even easier. Just right click any file or folder and choose the QuickWiper option to launch this program and wipe your sensitive data in seconds.
Shortly saying QuickWiper is a must have utility for every home and office PC.
QuickWiperQuickWiper is a disk and file wipe utility. QuickWiper allows to wipe files in handy manner. Wiping free disk space option protects all the files you ever delete before beginning using QuickWiper. System Clearer clears in one-click cookies and history, IE cache and typed URLs, temporary and recent files. QuickWiper has several security modes. You can use simple windows deletion, wipe files with single pass wiping or use most secure NSA erasure algorithm. Using QuickWiper you can decide whether you want to wipe file names. Command line support. QuickWiper has build-in options to support a command line usage. – You can create a list of files, then send it to QuickWiper and do wiping operation. – You can configure QuickWiper to wipe some files or folder on keystroke
How To Install?1: Download the software from the given link.
2: Unpack and install the software.
3: Copy the crack directory crack file in the installation directory.
4: After that, open the program and click the button to enter the serial Key.
5: After that, open your keygen as administrator and select patch.
6: Then open the program and enter offline mode.
7: It's all done.